If you find yourself trapped in such a manic mind-set, unsure of what month is it or whether you’ve ever noticed the color of the sky that morning, its time to do breathing aroma stretch. Here’s a picture of me teaching breathing exercise at CAAS in 2001 ^^
Aroma 3 oil stretch:
– Emotionally helps to reduce anger, indigestion and depression. Physically it helps to release neck and shoulder ache effectively. Flatten stomach after you applied Slimming Oil.
– Warning: A No No if you are pregnant .
– Tightness in the back and spine is common yet neglected by many people, which may result in many health problems. YES aging too . Spine problems affect all organs in the body.
Benefits of the above exercise:
It opens the heart and lungs, stimulates the abdominal organs, regulates the thyroid and endocrine system, and increases blood circulation.
– Apply 3 oil with cream on neck and shoulders (optional).
– Lie on your back with your knees up and hands at your side.
– Your feet should be near your buttocks about six inches apart. (fig 1)
– To begin, gently raise and lower your tailbone.
– Then, slowly raise the tailbone and continue lifting the spine, trying to move one vertebra at a time until your entire back is arched upward.
– Push firmly with your feet. (fig 2)
– Keep your knees straight and close together.
– Breathe deeply into your chest.
– Clasp your hands under your back and push against the floor.
– Take five slow, deep breaths.
– Come down slowly and repeat.
Children, do not need to read this post, use your eye power and do….. Try it 6 times, You WILL BE SHOCKED HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS FOR BAD ACHE….
It was reported in Channel 5 News today that scientists discovered emotion, depression and stomach problems are interrelated. Our ancestors of TCM were great people. They already clearly state that Stomach belongs to Earth Element and Earth governs the emotions of worries, depression and anxiety. Hmm. My students should know about the 5 Elements by now right 😛
I always believe doing breathing exercise and massage stomach daily in clockwise direction can prevent a lot of problems related to stomach, which will indirectly bring harmony to your emotions.
Bryan Lao-Shi Happy Stretch (7 times in morning)
Step A: A drop of Grapefruit pink oil and a drop of Lavendula vera oil onto a piece of tissue. Inhale three times.
Step B: Raise your hands and feet. Stretch out and inhale deeply. Stay in this postion for 3 seconds. Exhale and let go. REPEAT 7 times. Healing: Immediate relief of bloated stomach for some people. While some others will experienced instant stress release.